The house is a farmhouse, typical of the region, which dates back to the 18th century. We have preserved all the historical relics, which contribute to its charm.
All the floors are covered with the origin tiles; all the doors and windows are made of wood.
Distributed over a surface of 150m2 (1600 sq. feet), the house consists of a living room of 50m2 (538 sq. feet), part of which has an impressive cathedral ceiling 5m50 (18 feet) in height. The large windows and the front door face north onto an intimate part of the garden. On the other side, facing south, a double door opens onto the garden towards the chapel.
A monumental fireplace makes it possible to enjoy the beautiful flames when evenings are cool. Dating back to 1648, this stone-carved fireplace originates from the vestiges of a castle of the area.
The kitchen is furnished with custom-built wooden cupboards and equipped with a refrigerator and a 4-burner gas cooker with an oven. A French window gives direct access to a small terrace and garden.
A corridor serves the large bedroom on the ground floor, with a new king-size bed (180 × 200 cm) with views overlooking the garden and the chapel.
Adjoining to this room is an office.
At the end of the corridor is the bathroom and toilet. The washbasin, bidet and bathtub date back to 1930. The bathroom looks out onto the orchard and the fields to the east.
A wooden staircase leads up the two bedrooms upstairs.
The first one is equipped with a queen-size bed (160 × 190 cm) and two windows look out onto the fields, the woods and the chapel.
The second room has a single bed and looks out onto the garden and the chapel.